STONE HALL CASTLE TOUR
Great Family Activity
- Senior 65 and older
- Adult 18 - 64
- Youth 13 - 17
- Child 12 and under
VISIT REGINA-SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA’S HOME TO THE ONLY MEDIEVAL- STYLE CASTLE!
Are you ready for the unique experience of touring a medieval-style castle in Canada? Book your guided historical tour of Stone Hall Castle in Regina, Canada. On this tour, you’ll learn the story of Francis Nicholson Darke, the original owner, as well as the other fun facts about medieval and renaissance Europe. Get a firsthand look at Canada’s largest collection of mid 17th century art, tapestries, and furniture. You can even stay the night or book your next big event at Stone Hall Castle. This is not a wheel chair accessible facility due to the age of the original construction. We apologize for any inconvenience.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON STONE HALL CASTLE:
- Guided tours are available everyday (7 days a week).
- All Canada castle tours are booked online and must be made at least 60 minutes prior to the desired tour time.
- Space is limited, so please book well in advance. All tours must be booked at least 60 minutes to tour time.
- Off-street parking is available in the front parking lot.
- We do not sell tickets at the door, and no walk-ups are allowed.
- Want a private tour? Text your request to 306.539.3170.